START YOUR E-CLASSES WITH EASE
Education sector is one of the largest sectors that accounts in GDP. In India, the education industry has a market size of 100 billion US$ (IBEF report) with India being the second largest market for e-learning, standing after the USA. The roadmap to success in this sector lies on your teaching and training intellect and the right digital infrastructure.
SyntrioLLC provides you with a robust platform to teach and train people online. You can provide us your requirements and we will develop a portal that will have a mesmerizing user interface to make your students love learning from your portal and robust at backend to deliver your business needs.
- Interactive user interface to give a unique learning experience to your students.
- Responsive design to reach potential customers browsing internet from mobile.
- SEO friendly website to enhance your search engine ranking.
- Discussion section for students along with course and event management.
- Online test and students’ information management.
- Payment gateway integration to make fee-payment easy for parents (separate section for Parents to view performance and process fees).
- Deployment to dedicated server or Cloud.
- 24x7 support.
We strictly follow our result-oriented working philosophy and standards to give you a quality website within a shorter turn-around time. The complete project lifecycle is carried out in four phases:
- Discussion & Planning: This is the first phase of the project where we understand your requirements and ideas. On the basis of discussion and research, our team evaluates parameters like objective and purpose of website, target audience, sitemap, etc. A draft plan is prepared on the basis of evaluation, for which approval is sought before moving to the second phase.
- Designing: Our designer carves out the prototype design in accordance to the frozen plan. The prototype is then sent to you for approval. This stage is critical as it determines the look and feel of the website.
- Development: The finalised design is converted to digital reality in this phase. Our team then starts coding with precision and in accordance to the applicable standards. We seek your review here for any possible changes, which once applied, we move to the next phase.
- Testing & Deployment: In this phase the website is tested on many parameters (cross browser compatibility, responsiveness testing, code validation, etc.). After successful testing, the website is handed over to you or upon request deployed to your server or cloud.